Enterprise Europe Network (Profile: BRPL20190924001)
A dynamically growing company from South-West Poland which operates in the field of production of natural cosmetics seeks suppliers of quality ingredients for the production of creams. The desired products are butters from: tucuma, aloe, vanilla, jasmine as well as fat-soluble vitamin C and edible oils: hemp, pomegranate, black cumin. The company is also interested in purchasing teas in balls that flourish when brewed. The partnership is considered to be in the form of supplier agreement.
The SME from South-West Poland operates in the field of production of natural, bio-friendly cosmetics. It was created by two pharmacists, passionate about herbs and environment. This passion as well as years of experience in cosmetics industry resulted in creation of the new company, specializing in fully natural cosmetic products. The SME has already sold several hundred creams and received very positive feedback from satisfied customers from all around the world.
As of now the company has several different products in the offer, including:
- Care and regenerative cream based only on natural ingredients such as highly concentrated hemp oil (22% of active ingredient)
- Dead Sea carnelian salt. This salt is a potassium-magnesium-lime salt used in skin care, peeling and renewing baths.
- Raspberry and coconut peeling with wheat embryos and vitamin E.
- Serum of youth - oil from grenades and raspberry with vitamin C.
- Cold pressed oils based on camelina, avocado, pumpkin seeds, evening primrose, milk thistle and other natural ingredients
- Coco-plum butter for body. Velvet body butter used for moisturizing. Product shows anti-inflammatory effect, relax and nourishes the skin.
The company is looking for suppliers of natural, high quality butters (based on tucuma, aloe, vanilla or jasmine) for the production of creams. The SME is also interested in purchasing edible oils, fat-soluble vitamin C, teas in balls as well as ready to use cosmetic cream base.
Potential partner should deliver agreed amount of high quality ingredients or ready products according to given specification under supplier agreement. This type of cooperation is preferred as the company is looking for trusted partner to supply them with ingredients on a long-term basis.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.