Volburg is a contract manufacturer of electronics. The company’s facilities and production equipment are adjusted for the assembly of small- and medium-sized production volumes of PCB boards with different levels of complexity.
• Product-development and engineering-support services, including printed circuit-board layout design, programming, inspection, and testing solutions.
• Automated in-line SMD assembly – FUJI GPX screen printers, FUJI XPF, FUJI AIMEX SMD pick & place machines.
• In-line and off-line automated optical inspection.
• Opticheck inspection machines, Optilia video-microscope.
• Wave and selective soldering.
• Manual and semi-manual SMD and THT assembly.
• Inspection and testing.
• Final assembly and packing, including sub-unit assemblies, box-built products.
Member of associations: Latvian Electrical Engineering and Electronics Industry Association (LETERA); Institute for Printed Circuits (IPC).
Long-term relationships with OEMs in the industrial sector.