Open4Business 2019 International Matchmaking Event and Conference
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs-Baranya, jointly with Enterprise Europe Network Pécs and well-known clusters from all over Europe are organizing a Brokerage Event and related professional conference in Pécs, Hungary on 3-4 October 2019.
This year’s conference and B2B will focus mainly on ICT, creative industries, Earth sciences, women entrepreneurs and machine industry. The event facilitates international project- and cluster cooperations.
Special guest are Irish-Hungarian entreprenerurs for whom a Business Day will be organized.
The success of the organization is assured by the participation of the following co-organizers:
- Enterprise Europe Network
- Creative Industry Cluster
- Cultural Creative Industry Sector Group of the Enterprise Europe Network
- Enterprise Ireland
- EXIM Bank
- French-Hungarian Chamber of Commerce
- Hungarian Export promotion Agency (HEPA)
- Hungarian-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Hungarian Intellectual Property Office
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA)
- Information Management Innovation Cluster
- International Business Council of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- International Chamber’s network
- Irish-Hungarian Business Association
- Irish-Hungarian Business Circle
- Italian Trade Agency – ICE
- SACHE – Smart Accelerators of Cultural Heritage Entrepreneurship project
- South West Hungarian Engineering Cluster
- South West Hungarian Construction Technology Cluster
- University of Pécs
This year we offer a large scale of colourful programs such as Connect-IT conference by I2K IT Cluster, Irish-Hungarian Business Day and Pécs Design Week.
The Open4Business Matchmaking Event Pécs gives a perfect opportunity for networking with speakers and participants during individual presentations, panel discussions, B2B matchmaking and informal social events.
Open4Business has proved to be successful during previous editions for anyone interested in international co-operations with companies and clusters.
For additional information please visit the given web page.