International Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK 2018
We would like to inform you on the upcoming 17th edition of the International Exhibition INTERFOOD & DRINK, which is taking place on November 7 – 10, 2018 at Inter Expo Center - Sofia.
Co-located with INTERFOOD & DRINK are the International Exhibitions MEATMANIA, THE WORLD OF MILK, SALON DU VIN, BULPEK and SIHRE.
Being among the most important events in the Food industry in Southeastern Europe, the exhibitions have recorded high growth rates for years regarding both the exhibitors, visitors and the exhibition space. The Forum continues to grow thanks to the increase number of exhibitors that benefit the exhibitions as to ensure successful and long-term business relationship.
Highlights in 2017:
- 6 exhibition halls
- 450 + Bulgarian and foreign participants
- 412 brands from 34 countries
- 153 new exhibitors
- 85 foreign participants from Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, Greece, Romania, Republic of Macedonia, Spain, Italy, Iran, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Thailand, the Netherlands, South Africa
- 22 000 + visitors
- Group participation of Bulgarian meat processors, bread producers, dairy processors, wine producers, processors of fruits and vegetables, organic producers
- Participations of the embassies of Argentina, Great Britain, South Africa, Poland
- Group participations from Italy and Great Britain
- Increased number of companies exhibiting machinery and technology
- Strong presence of leading brands for coffee, vending equipment and accessories
- BIO ZONE - specialized for certified organic products
- DIET & FITNESS ZONE - specialized in food and beverages for healthy lifestyle
Attending program 2017 highlights:
- Bocuse d'Or - the national qualification
- GastronomiX culinary event
- Barista championship
- International Pizza Championship
For more information visit the given web-page.