RaWood is a FSC, Woodsure Ready to Burn, ISPA 15 etc.) kiln dried firewood & wood fuel producer and supplier with over 10 year experience ensuring reliable service and product supply to our customers worldwide. RaWood is a family owned and managed production and trading company. Our production sites are located in Latvia and currently we supply wholesalers, distributors and supermarket chains worldwide offering door-to-door delivery service.
Our main products are
- FIREWOOD (kiln dried ash, alder, oak, birch or mixed in variety of different chop sizes, packing materials in plastic or net bags, crates, carton boxes, moisture level below 20%)
- KINDLING (kiln dried softwood with minimal bark below 10%, nails or other contaminants, moisture level below 12%)
We also supply:
- PINI KAY heat logs (Shimada) and RUF, NESTRO, PEAT briquettes
- CHARCOAL (lumpwood restaurant quality grade, from hardwood)
- PELLETS (from latte to cappuccino)
- WOODEN garden houses, moulding, sheds, decking and garden furniture.
We offer MIXED loads, meaning You can order crates, net bags and briquettes in one load.
Partnership and co-operation with stockists, suppliers, traders, trading agents, wholesalers, distributors and supermarket & store chains worldwide in supply of kiln dried firewood & wood fuel.