Within the framework of FITUR 2018, Fundación para el Conocimiento Madri+d will organize an international transfer technology day to exchange information between possible technological partners.
FITUR is a global meeting point for tourism professionals and the leading trade fair for inbound and outbound Ibero American markets.
In 2017 FITUR has beaten the participation record with 9.893 exhibiting companies from 165 countries/regions and 135.858 trade participants and 107.213.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Tourism and related markets: ICT, SmartCities, . Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration and business based technology, through aimed to-agreement bilateral meetings.
The visitors profile include companies and organizations working on:
- Applications for Tourism.
- Sustainable tourism
- Funding for tourism
- Smart destinations
- Tourist offer specialized in different product lines.
- Meeting between offer and demand.
Pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and cosmetic industries, laboratory suppliers, universities, institutes and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
Why to participate:
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Discuss about cooperation opportunities on tourism