Enterprise Europe Network (Profile:BRDK20180709001)
A Danish designer, selling a 3-module trash collection system made by bending thin metal wire at small angles, is looking for a manufacturer in Eastern Europe.
In 2010, the Danish designer saw the need for an easy trash separation / collection system that was also compact enough to fit into small city apartments and established her own company in 2013. She has been selling online in the domestic market since then and while she has worked with different manufacturers in the past, she is still looking for the one with the right quality/price ratio.
The system comprises a 3-module rack that will hold the plastic bag made from metal wire which is bent and in certain sections bent at very narrow angles.
The products has the following characteristics:
The height of all the modules is 36cm and the width is as follows:
- Module 1: the cross-section of the widest area is 14cm and 19.5cm
- Module 2: the cross-section of the widest area is 23cm and 25cm
- Module 3: the cross-section of the widest area is 17.5cm and 23cm
- At the narrowest point the bent wire is shaped like a Z with 1.5-2cm between the two curves
- The metal wire is 5mm thick, and in a few places 3mm thick
- The wire parts will be welded by point welding
- The end result will be powder coated.
The first order will be 2000 pieces of all three modules together.
The designer hopes to find a high-quality manufacturer in Eastern Europe. She has already worked with or spoken with manufacturers in Poland, Romania, Latvia and Lithuania.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.