Enterprise Europe Network (BRUK20180822001)
A UK start-up fashion label is seeking manufacturers of outerwear and tailoring garments made from wool/cashmere, woven fabrics and lamb leather for a manufacturing agreement, preferably in Italy, Portugal, Spain or France.
Based in Yorkshire, the British company has many years’ experience of both high street and high end fashion. The company currently has a range of four garment designs across four sizes for which it is seeking manufacturing agreements. It also wants to expand its range and seeks manufacturers, preferably in Italy, Portugal, Spain or France, to build a relationship offering mutual growth.
The company is seeking to form a long-term partnership with a manufacturer(s) who can manufacture garments to a very high specification in cotton, wool/cashmere and lamb leather. These manufacturers may already be working with existing high-end / luxury clothing labels.
Produced in four size ranges – UK 8, 10, 12,14 (Euro 36, 38, 40, 42) – there are already four garments being produced but future variations in the current styles are envisaged. The requirement is for the four currently produced garments with another two additional garments:
- Trench coat – manufactured in 100% cotton with a water repellent coating, lined in Viscose Jacquard Acetate and featuring concealed buttons and a belt.
- Tailored coat – manufactured from 75% virgin wool, 20% polyamaid and 5% cashmere, lined with 100% Viscose twill and featuring two horn buttons.
- Weekend coat – manufactured as the tailored coat but featuring No.8 YKK silver zipper, snap fastenings and a concealed closure.
- Biker leather coat – manufactured from 100%, 0.6mm thick, high grade, soft sateen finish lamb nappa leather, lined in 100% cotton, featuring No.8 YKK zippers and snap fastenings.
- Soft trench - manufactured from a lyocell/cotton mix with a Viscose twill lining and DTM faux horn buttons.
- Waterfall jacket - manufactured in a lyocell/cotton mix with Viscose twill lining, featuring a metal copper zip.
Orders will be placed after salesman samples have been provided. Quantities will be between 50 and 100 pieces for the main lines. Limited edition pieces will be ordered in quantities of 10 to 20 pieces. These garments will be boucle jackets, printed metallic suede jackets, checked blazers and coats.
Patterns and fabric suppliers are available for the four existing garments but the company is looking to form a long-term manufacturing agreement with companies who can turn new designs into production garments, through discussion about practical garment construction, as well as creating patterns, sourcing fabrics and trims.
Each year, there will also be a requirement for between 10 and 20 limited edition garments.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.