COMPUTER MODELING SERVICES FOR DRUG DISCOVERY
Otava Research Institute helps researchers around the world develop advanced solutions for the variety of research projects maximizing their efficiencies, and, most of all, respecting their budgets. Our experts are involved in the development of leading compounds at any stage of the R&D process: starting from target identification to lead optimization.
We support all phases of a drug discovery process:
• Recognizing target (from gene sequence to 3D structure);
• Identification and analysis of binding sites;
• Molecular docking and/or pharmacophore modeling;
• Preparation of targeted library and providing of compounds for screening;
• Hit optimization with Otava’s custom synthesis services;
• Structure-activity relationship (SAR) analysis
Using our 250,000+ compounds collection and software we can improve your screening project from lead identification to chemical syntheses and optimization of the active compounds.