Belarusian Industrial Forum 2014
It is an international exhibition project.
Belarusian industrial forum – is the famous interstate arrangement: in 2002-2013 there went off the Days of Northwest federal district of Russia in the Republic of Belarus, Mordovia Republic, Lipetsk, Volgograd, Novgorod, Sverdlovsk, Samara, Penza, Ryazan regions, and Novosibirsk and Omsk Cities; were also organized exhibition-presentation “Russia’s Regions”, National Ukraine Exhibition, presentation exposition of industrial enterprises, scientific and technical parks, and universities of Czech Republic.
OFFICIAL SUPPORT: The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Architecture and Construction, Ministry of Housing and Communal Services, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Ministry of Agriculture and Food, National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus, State Committee on Science and Technology, State Committee on Standardization, Department on Energy Efficiency of State standard, Brest Regional Executive Committee, Gomel Regional Executive Committee, Grodno Regional Executive Committee, Minsk Regional Executive Committee, Mogilev Regional Executive Committee, Vitebsk Regional Executive Committee, Minsk City Executive Committee, Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Belarusian Engineering Society, Republican Association of Industrial Enterprises “BelAPP”, and “Gasprom transgas Belarus”, JSC.
- 300 managers and specialists of top echelon in branch ministries, state committees and concerns, executive bodies of all regions of Republic of Belarus and Minsk city, industrial enterprises, institutions of science and education, and diplomatic and trade representatives of foreign countries and international organizations in Republic of Belarus (participants of plenary meeting of international symposium “Technologies. Equipment. Quality” within the framework of Belarusian industrial forum’ 2014);
- 1000 engineers, constructors, инженеров, конструкторов, designers, technologists, scientists, inventors, rationalizers (participants of 8 breakout sessions of international symposium “Technologies. Equipment. Quality”, international contest of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, open republican competition of welders, and subcontractors exchange in industry);
- Managers and specialists of 5000 industrial enterprises realizing full modernization of production within the bounds of the Program of large-scale modernization of economy of Belarus, which interested in products represented at exposition;
EXHIBITORS: Annually there are more than 200 Belarusian and Foreign Companies that take part in exhibition (in 2013 there was 201 Exhibitor with production of international companies, enterprises, and firms from Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Sweden, and Ukraine).
- 18th international specialised exhibition BELPROMENERGO;
- 17th international symposium “Technologies. Equipment. Quality.” (in 2013 there was plenary meeting and 8 breakout sessions as well as more than 800 Participants);
- 11th international contest of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies and equipment (in 2013 there was 56 projects from 46 organizations);
- 10th open republican competition of welders (in 2013 there was more than 170 Participants);
- 2nd competition of young welders (in 2013 there was 40 Participants-students from specialized secondary educational institutions);
- 4th subcontractors exchange in industry (in 2013 there was – 20 Participants-Contractors).