11th International Baltic Transport Forum
The event will include the business part of the program, a gala dinner, a professional sightseeing tour of Kaliningrad – former Prussian Königsberg. The conference is aimed primarily at charterers, port and railway employees, freight forwarders, chartering brokers and marine agents. We also invite Russian and foreign shipowners, representatives of freight carriers, traders, bunkering and stevedoring companies, surveyors, insurers, bankers, marine lawyers and other professionals interested in the development of the Baltic region. The forum will last two days
. The main events are scheduled for September 11. A conference dedicated to various issues of the transport and logistics business will be held at business center "Na Ostrove".
Conference topics include:
- Analysis of the current situation on the Baltic freight market
- The railway "shoulder" of the Baltic economy
- Impact of sanctions on business in the Baltic region
- Redistribution of cargo traffic in the ports of the Baltic Sea
- Main risks of Baltic transit and ways out of stagnation
- Principles of a barrier-free environment for participants in foreign trade activities
- What fleet is needed in the Baltics and many others
The 11th Baltic Transport Forum will be held in the format of an extended discussion. After the conference there will be an evening party – a Prussian-style gala dinner aimed at establishing informal contacts between the participants. The second day, September 12, will be no less busy. A city sightseeing bus tour of the historical center and a visit to the transport infrastructure facilities of the Kaliningrad region are waiting for the city guests.
For additional information please visit given web page.